Unique to the Catholic school is the capacity of its teachers to model and witness the Catholic faith to students. Through the spirituality of communion and the permeation of faith and wisdom within pedagogy and curricular content, our students experience what it means to live like Jesus. Therefore formal, intentional, and visible supports are in place within the Catholic school so that its teachers provide optimal faith based learning experiences for students.
The school chaplain plays an essential role in supporting the principal and all staff in realizing these outcomes for our schools. We are so blessed to have Doug Kramer as our school chaplain.
Please click on the links below to access videos from Doug.
- Gospel for the 2nd Sunday of Lent 2021- There's Levels to This!
- Gospel for the 1st Sunday of Lent 2021 - It’s Go Time
- Lent 2021 Reflection - Outside In
- Gospel for February 14, 2021 - Jesus Meets You In Your Mess
- Gospel for February 7, 2021 - Jesus Goes on Tour
- Gospel for January 31, 2021 - Jesus Takes Charge
- Gospel for January 24, 2021 - Jesus Makes a Dad Joke
- Gospel for January 17, 2021 - What if Jesus Asked You to Hang Out for the Afternoon?
- Dec 24th, 2020: Nothing About This is Normal
- The 4th Sunday of Advent 2020: Ready to Say Yes
- The 3rd Sunday of Advent 2020: Life Springs Up!
- The 2nd Sunday of Advent 2020: Turn Round
- The First Sunday of Advent 2020: The Roman Centurion Standing Watch